Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm Two!!!!

Oh what a happy day I had on my 2nd birthday!!!! It was so much fun!!! It first started off with a yummy yummy breakfast of pancakes on these special birthday plates!!!
All of us got to go out to dinner that night. It was so much fun!!! Even my birthday buddy Aunt Kristi came with her friend. Oh what fun. I even got to eat with my balloons on my chair!!!

Oh yum yum this monkey cake was the best!!! I love monkey's. Everyone sang happy birthday to me and I blew out my candles. It was so much fun I had to do it another time and another!!

Here is me opening up my presents! I got so many gifts from so many people who love me.  I got my very own kitchen from my mommy and daddy!!! And it came with ice cream!!! I can have ice cream all day long. Life doesn't get much better than this!!! Happy Birthday to Me!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Annie! I had a blast sweetheart! I love you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete